skip to main | skip to sidebar

Vicki's Recipes

Hello!

Click on anything below to see the recipe


American

Meatloaf
Potato Salad
Clam Chowder
Chicken Croissants
Cut "Baked" Potatoes
French Fries
Mashed Potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome!

I have made this blog mostly for those of you that have tried my food, loved it and are always asking for the recipes. Some of these recipes I have made up and have tried to figure out the measurements as best as I can for you. Other recipes on here are ones that I have accumulated and have found to be delicious. I hope you enjoy and check this blog often for updates and additions.
Please comment to: ask me any questions u have about a recipe, to let me know anything I have forgotten/ corrections I need to make, Recipes I don't have on here that you would like to have etc. Or You're welcome to comment and tell me how u loved it! Thx! Enjoy

Click on the Pic below to learn more about :

 
USA Logo Design
custom logo design

Followers